Monday, June 2, 2014


         “Class Reflection”
Questions:
1.     What did you like best about this class?
2.     What did you dislike about this class?
3.     What can you recommend to improve the class?
4.     What will you always remember about this class?
Answers:
1.   What I like about this class is that you have fun in the computer and you learn new was on how to use it and also you learn how to type without looking at the keyboard but I never learned that to me it’s hard.
2.     What I dislike about this class is that we would do the same thing every day I would of like to do something different every time I had this class and also learn new things and how to use a computer.
3.     What I recommend to improve of this class is every day do something new like not always the medical things or not do the student success statement every day we have this class try something different put in a learning and choosing the right way.
4.     What I will always remember about this class is the teacher which is Mr. Haymore and also remember how he spend his time teaching us and showing us how to Choose The Right even though he saw people that didn’t care he still encourage them to do the right thing and become someone in life and successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment