Tuesday, January 14, 2014


                           Health Science Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities:
Health Sciences Librarians collect and organized medical information and help practitioners find the information they need for patient care, education, research, and administration. They coordinate and control budgets and supervise library technicians.
Average Salary:
$20,000-$30,000 (Library Technicians)
$35,000-$55,000(Librarians)
Educational Requirements:Students should take challenging high school courses in information management, science, math, and English. Some provide on the job training, but all prefer that students complete library technician programs at a community college or technical school. Associate’s degrees can be earned in many of these programs.
Reflection: I would not like to be a health science librarian because it sounds like a boring job and I would really in join my job I want something that I would be proud to be !!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment