Thursday, October 3, 2013


           “My Experience So Far At HPIAM”

Well so far I like this school it’s so big and clean, the teachers work with your more and they help you more with this things you don’t understand. High school for me is so different it’s actually not what I thought it was going to be like. I like high school now and HPIAM is a pretty good school they help you a lot with things you don’t know how to do and they with do anything they can to help you pass the class. Are school is so clean it’s not like my old school it’s was dirty, they school is clean everything is new! My classes are fun it’s like if are teachers will make are learning fun and not boring,  For example I never liked reading or things like that but my teachers helped me make reading fun for me! And now I read every day and it’s not as boring as it use to be. HPIAM is a medical school they have to do with medicine are principle Mr. C is pretty Cool he cares about us and how the school is he believes that were all going to graduate and I think with these things that are teacher are doing for us we are all going to graduate, that if you want to do the right thing! I’m glad I made the right choice and choose this academy it going to be the best school year I ever had. I’m planning on graduating and get my diploma I want to be some in life and have a good work and I think that this school is going to help me achieve my goals, I just need to do everything I’m asked to do. I’m glad I made a good choice and I picked HPIAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment